- This event has passed.
October 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm| $75
Come learn how to make gluten free-dairy free potstickers on Thursday morning, October 5, 2017, 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Arrival time: Please try to arrive between 9:30-9:45 am so that we will have enough time to get settled and have a cup of tea. We will start promptly at 10:00 am.
Class time: 10:00-12:30. We will try to finish on time, but occasionally run over. Please let us know if you need to leave by noon.
What you get:
- Gluten free, dairy free potsticker class.
- Learn technique for making dough, dumpling skins and filling.
- Recipes include for gluten free/dairy free dough, traditional pork filling, vegetarian filling and dipping sauce.
- Hands on practice with dough preparation, filling and shaping wrappers and cooking.
- Troubleshooting discussion over light potsticker lunch.
- A fun and memorable with your friends.
- The skills to to home and make potstickers for your family.
All recipes are gluten and dairy free. If you have other food intolerances please contact us prior to booking the class, we will try our best to accommodate.
Allergens: Recipes include egg, sesame, garlic, pork, ginger, soy sauce, xanthan gum. Kitchen is dedicated gluten free, but is not dairy or nut free.
Please note: To secure a spot, please pay in advance via *PayPal. Our cancellation policy is full refund if cancelled prior to 24 hours in advance. If less than 24 hours in advance, a 50% refund will be given (as ingredients will have already been purchased) unless the spot can be filled.
*if you do not have PayPal, please contact us to arrange for pre-payment.