- This event has passed.
November 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Come learn how to make gluten free-dairy free potstickers on Wedday morning, November 1, 2017, 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Arrival time: Please try to arrive between 9:30-9:45 am so that we will have enough time to get settled and have a cup of tea. We will start promptly at 10:00 am.
Class time: 10:00-12:30. We will try to finish on time, but occasionally run over. Please let us know if you need to leave by noon.
What you get:
- Gluten free, dairy free potsticker class.
- Learn technique for making dough, dumpling skins and filling.
- Recipes include for gluten free/dairy free dough, traditional pork filling, vegetarian filling and dipping sauce.
- Hands on practice with dough preparation, filling and shaping wrappers and cooking.
- Troubleshooting discussion over light potsticker lunch.
- A fun and memorable with your friends.
- The skills to to home and make potstickers for your family.
All recipes are gluten and dairy free. If you have other food intolerances please contact us prior to booking the class, we will try our best to accommodate.
Allergens: Recipes include egg, sesame, garlic, pork, ginger, soy sauce, xanthan gum. Kitchen is dedicated gluten free, but is not dairy or nut free.
Please note: To secure a spot, please click button below to sign up via VERLOCAL.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your reservation more than 48 hours prior to the event, you will be refunded in full. Within 48 and 24 hours, you will be refunded 50%. If you cancel within 24 hours of the event, there will be no refund. Note that transaction fees are non-refundable.